10 strange things I want to do in Chennai
- Travel on the roof of double decker bus and keep travelling for one whole day though all possible roads in Chennai.
- Vacate the entire marina beach stretch and shout at the top of my voice, overlooking the sea, until I drain out
- Play street light football in Mount road Spencer plaza signal
- Skateboard x-games style in Gemini fly-over
- Rent a Ferrari and drive it full speed between Madhya kailash and SRP tools, 21 times and crash the Ferrari in 22nd lap.
- Unleash my Dog inside the premises of any super-expensive star hotel and watch him do the destruction. go mike go…
- Wear lungi and go to LeMeridian and sit in the restaurant floor and eat in Banana leaf (Pandhi style). Food must flow out of leaf and I must my lick heartily towards the end. The entire crowd must watch me do it.
- Rent a cycle, park it with stands on,in middle of the road, in Duraiswamy subway at peak hours, and stationarily pedal the cycle and get scolded by everyone.
- Gather all stray dogs from chennai and parade them from Kathipara junction to Ripon building and then let the dogs to castrate the coporation guys.
- And finally, become one-day mayor of Chennai and pass a corporation law which makes it mandatory for Houseowners to pay rent and deposit to residents if they are working in IT companies, for the next 50 years.